Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: WAY COOL!!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    So my mother-in-law just gave Cathi adn I a HUGE box of rocks adn stuff she got from the creek bed on her friends farm. She pointed 2 of the rocks out that she thought were pritty cool. My "Discovery" warped brain latched on to what they were. I think I will see if anyone of the local colleges is interested.
    fos1
    fos5
    fos2
    fos6

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Two close ups of the bowl:
    fos4
    fos3

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    I have found stuff like that in the mountains, old crafts from the indians who used to live in the island...

    That's really interesting Guyver.....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is really cool.

    I once found an old indian grinding rock (I suppose it'd be a pestle) down by the creek here.

    funny thing is that when my dad was a kid, he found an old indian stone grinding bowl. I found mine in kentucky, he found his in florida. so now I have a mortar and pestle set, though obviously they're from different tribes and all that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •